Welcome to Kunsido

Kunsido is a community of meeting enthusiasts: facilitators, meeting designers, event planners, conference and workshop organizers, team leaders, meeting researchers, consultants and anybody else concerned with meetings.

Meeting enthusiasts don’t necessarily love all meetings (who does?) but they care about them, perhaps a bit more than many others.

While others complain about bad meetings, We are looking for ways to improve them. We do research, we share experiences, we try to understand, we discuss, and we experiment with innovative ways of organizing meetings. This forum aims to facilitate such activities and foster a global dialogue about meetings.

You have a question related to meetings or conferences? Ask it here, and we will be happy to help you figure things out! To start writing , simply click on the “+ New topic” button.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

“dismissed” by the user? I’m not finding how to dismiss it. Give a clue?
Jane

1 Like

Good point! I think what is meant is that you can click on the pin next to the title and “un-pin” it, which means that it will no longer stick to the top all the time.

Thanks - and I found another way - which is clicking on the “X” in the upper right hand corner. Not rocket science … just getting used to a new interface.

1 Like