New book for practitioners

Dear All,

For meeting practitioners and meeting researchers alike, may I flag up the publication of the second book by my co-author and friend Eric de Groot and myself? It is called “Meetings, by Default or by Design.” Forty chapters, with forty different opportunities to improve meeting programmes, translated into design advice. Topics include things like: the reasons for having meetings, openings, closings, elephants in the room, sustainability, working with suppliers, and many others.
I you want to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch: mike@mindmeeting.org.

3 Likes

Hi Mike,
Do you have a link you can share to your book? I’d love to take a look. Perhaps you have something that could be of interest to the folks in the Meeting Innovation Community

Hi Elise,
Happy to connect with you here. In fact, I have read your contributions on better meetings in several places and always thought that we should (connect).
There are to ways to have acces to “Meetings by Default of by Design”:

Let me know what you think of it - I would be pleased to receive any feedback you may have. You can also reach me directly on: mike@mindmeeting.org.

Kind regards,
Mike