How to use AI in Meeting Facilitation?

@Elise_Keith at The Meeting Innovation Community is doing some great work in hosting workshops on - well - meeting innovation.

The most recent one was about the use of ChatGPT and other AI tools in facilitation, but even if you’re not interested in artificial intelligence, I think that workshop was really well designed and from that alone you can gather inspiration for your own meetings and workshops.

As Marie, the presenter, says at the end of the video: this may be obsolete in six months’ time, so I guess you’d better watch it now :laughing:

If you wonder what experiment Elise is talking about at the end, check out this page (and consider participating) @Elise_Keith: what about languages? Does it matter which language the meetings are held in) :

In a nutshell, they have identified two innovative meeting designs that they want different groups to test. From what I can see, the designs themselves are not published yet. @Elise_Keith , are those kept secret until the start of the experiment?

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing :pray:

OMG - I never replied to this. Apologies!

1. All the meetings are in English to simplify later coding and analysis. We do ask folks if English is their first language so we can account for that later.
  2. The processes and the specific challenge topic are not shared in advance. This is to ensure most participants are starting with a similar degree of advanced knowledge.

We would LOVE to host more experiment sessions with you all and with your communities!!! The intent is to make the data available once the experimental phase is complete, so you might also find this useful for one of your current research interests.

1 Like